- Intellectual Property.
- Corporate Law.
- Lawyer, 2010. National University of Asunción.
- Legis Master (LL.M), 2013. Columbia University Law School.
Spanish | English | Italian | Portuguese
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Inter-American Bar Association – IBA.
- Member of the Paraguayan Bar Association.
- Paraguayan Association of Intellectual Property Agents.
- IINTA (International Trademark Association) – Member of the Subcommittee on Relations between the Latin American Trademark Office Relation Subcommittee.
- Inter-American Intellectual Property Association – ASIPI.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property – AIPPI.
- American Intellectual Property Association – AIPPLA (American Intellectual Property Association).
OTHER ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Intellectual Property Agent
- National Delegate for Paraguay in ASIPI
- Secretary of the AIPPI Paraguayan National Group
- Deputy Secretary of the Paraguayan Association of Intellectual Property Agents (APAPI). (2017 – to date)
- Member of the Famous and Well-Known Trademark Committee of INTA. (2018-2019)
- Secretary of the Fashion Law Committee of ASIPI (2016-2018).
- Member of the Latin American Trademark Office Relations Subcommittee, INTA (2014-2017)
- Latin Lawyer Reference – Intellectual Property Edition 2019. Article written with Liliana Nolan para LATIN LAWYER,2019 https://latinlawyer.com/know-how/topics/1000457/intellectual-property
- Participant of the II Competition of Arbitration and Commercial Law, Madrid, Spain. January, 2010 – July, 2010.
- Participant of Moot Vienna (The Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot) Vienna Austria, October – April, 2011.
- Assistant of Contracts of the National University of Asunción, April, 2011-July, 2012.
- As a Columbia University student, she contributed to the report “Leveraging Paraguay’s Hydroelectric Power for Sustainable Economic Development” by Perrine Toledano and Nicolas Maennling, published by The Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. She was also a member of the Columbia International Arbitration Association and the Columbia Latin American Business & Law Association.-
- Co-author of Chapter 4 – Protecting Trademarks and Copyrights Internationally from the authors’ recent publication BASICS OF LICENSING: International Edition (BASICS OF LICENSING: International Edition) Danny Simou and Greg Battersby – Kent Press, USA, 2014.