- Corporate Law.
- Civil and Commercial Law.
- Banking and Financial Law.
- Administrative Law.
- Tax Law.
- Lawyer, 1977. National University of Asunción.
- Spanish | English | Portuguese.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Paraguayan Bar Association.
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Inter-American Association of Industrial Property (ASIPI).
- Internacional Trademark Association (INTA).
- Internacional Law Association (ILA).
OTHER ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- After graduating in 1977 as a lawyer, Carlos was part of the Graduate Program of the American Law and International Academy, Southwestern Legal Foundation at Southwestern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Former Professor of Tax Law and Intellectual Property at the National University of Asunción Law School.
- Author and co-author of several publications on legislation, inherent to Tax Law Reform, Telecommunications, Banking Law, Intellectual Property, Law on Privatization of Entities, Market Capital Law and Free Zone Law.
- Author of several publications and articles on Tax Law and Fiscal Legislation..
- “Ad Honorem” consultant of the Presidency of the Republic of Paraguay during the 1993 -1997 term.