- Intellectual Property.
- Corporate Law.
- Lawyer, 2010. National University of Asunción.
- Legis Master (LL.M), 2013. Columbia University (New York, New York).
Spanish | English | Italian | Portuguese
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Inter-American Bar Association – IBA.
- Member of the Paraguayan Bar Association.
- Paraguayan Association of Intellectual Property Agents.
- IINTA (International Trademark Association) – Member of the Subcommittee on Relations between the Latin American Trademark Office Relation Subcommittee.
- Inter-American Intellectual Property Association – ASIPI.
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property – AIPPI.
- American Intellectual Property Association – AIPPLA (American Intellectual Property Association).
OTHER ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Participant of the II Competition of Arbitration and Commercial Law, Madrid, Spain. January, 2010 – July, 2010.
- Participant of Moot Vienna (The Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot) Vienna Austria, October – April, 2011.
- Assistant of Contracts of the National University of Asunción, April, 2011-July, 2012.
- As a Columbia University student, she contributed to the report “Leveraging Paraguay’s Hydroelectric Power for Sustainable Economic Development” by Perrine Toledano and Nicolas Maennling, published by The Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment. She was also a member of the Columbia International Arbitration Association and the Columbia Latin American Business & Law Association.-
- Co-author of Chapter 4 – Protecting Trademarks and Copyrights Internationally from the authors’ recent publication BASICS OF LICENSING: International Edition (BASICS OF LICENCSING: International Edition) Danny Simou and Greg Battersby – Kent Press, USA, 2014.
- Intellectual Property Agent.