The Antitrust team is composed of leading lawyers in the area, who advise our clients on a wide range of issues as anticompetitive behaviour, market studies, as well as in merger control procedures.
We assist national and international companies on the implications of the Paraguayan Antitrust Law; aware of the fact that the proper application of the law has a major impact on the economy and on the markets' structure.
We provide, among others, the following services:
- Design of strategies, analysis and advice regarding economic concentration operations.
- Review of agreements and analysis to ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements regarding merges and acquisitions in accordance with antitrust regulations.
- Filing of applications and authorizations of concentration economic operations before the Paraguayan Antitrust Authority (CONACOM).
- Filing of complaints regarding anticompetitive practices before the CONACOM.
- Legal advice in terms of market research.